Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather be able to consciously control your dreams and remember them in great details than have the ability to rewind 24 hours three times each year.
- You would rather be resistant to heat and impossible to burn to death than be resistant to cold and impossible to freeze to death.
- You would rather have a small flying house than have a house made of sprawling underground rooms and tunnels.
- You would rather be smart and always be ignored than be dumb but always listened to.
- You would rather be an only child than have one parent.