Both incredibly well done
Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather Live in a mansion in the country than Live in a penthouse in the city.
- You would rather be a patient in a privately or community owned hospital than be a patient in a faith based (e.g. Catholic, Lutheran, Jewish) hospital.
- If you wanted to live, you would rather Live until you're 50 but have supermodel looks than Live until you're 80 but be morbidly obese.
- If you had to wear eyeglasses, you would rather need glasses to see close up than need glasses to see far away.
- You would rather Take a suppository of vitamins daily than Take a syringe of vitamins daily.