Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather Own a cat in the country than Own a horse in the city .
- You would rather Sound like Kermit than Look like Miss Piggy.
- You would rather Be one of Robin Hood's Merry Men than Be one of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table.
- You would rather Steal an elderly woman's purse than Tell 10 orphans that Christmas is cancelled.
- If you to play a board game every single day, you would rather only play Risk than only play Monopoly.