Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather be a patient in a faith based (e.g. Catholic, Lutheran, Jewish) hospital than be a patient in a privately or community owned hospital.
- If you could watch only one show for the rest of your life, you would rather Watch Doctor Who than Watch Sherlock.
- You would rather Prevent the deaths of three people you choose than Prevent 9/11.
- You would rather be able to fly, but have no family or lasting relationships than not.
- You would rather be a Wizard than be a Unicorn.