Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather Speak only the language of the country you're in, but know the meaning of every single word in that language than Speak every language except the language of the country you're currently in.
- You would rather Say NO (or similar words) to everything than Say YES (or similar words) to everything.
- You would rather Be John Lennon than Be Paul McCartney.
- You would rather Be close with only one person, and only see them on Sundays than Know many people and see them every day, but not be particularly close with any.
- You never have to do one of the two, you would rather never untangle headphone wires again than never tie your shoes again.