No matter how much you try to convince them, people will always think you did or didn't do it.
Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather have a baby dragon than have a baby phoenix.
- You would rather be a patient in a privately or community owned hospital than be a patient in a faith based (e.g. Catholic, Lutheran, Jewish) hospital.
- You would rather eat a Snickers than eat a Butterfinger.
- You would rather Be a Gryffindor than Be a Slytherin.
- You would rather fight a lion than fight a bear.