No matter how much you try to convince them, people will always think you did or didn't do it.
Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather Have it always be day than Have it always be night.
- You would rather lose 250 dollars in the stock market than lick peanut butter off of a hobo's foot.
- You would rather be incredibly stupid, but have the best of luck than be an incredible genius, but have the worst of luck.
- You would rather Fight in the Civil War than Fight in the Revolutionary War.
- You would rather be ordinary and die at a reasonable age than be accomplished and famous, then die at 18.