In both cases, you would be mortal and die at the same age. Being invincible just means that you're immune to physical harm. Invisibility can be turned on and off at will.
Tip: Use the arrow keys to navigate between questions.
- You would rather always have a pebble in your shoe than always have mud in your shoes.
- If you were an American, you would rather an atheist than be a muslim.
- If you had to chose an era to live in, you would rather Live in the time of the Ancient Romans/Greeks than Live in the Dark Ages.
- You would rather Give up your birthday than Give up Christmas.
- You would rather Not know how to write than Not know how to read.